APAC Business Development Manager
- Opportunity for an experienced interconnect BDM or an ambitious interconnect Sales Person to further grow GCT sales in the APAC Region.
- Generous OTE made up of basic plus uncapped commission based on overall territory growth (transfer and direct APAC business).
- Overall responsibility for sales & revenue growth within existing OEM & CEM accounts and new APAC OEM opportunities.
- Responsibility for managing smooth transition of transfer business into APAC from other territory design wins.
- Developing & managing GCT’s channel network in APAC with Sales Director.
- Preferably based at our Hong Kong site but consideration will be given to other APAC locations.
- Reporting to UK based Sales Director.
- Further develop & implement APAC Sales strategy.
- Manage & oversee daily routine of HK based GCT internal sales team including CRM Management.
- Overall responsibility of existing business (APAC OEM and offshore transfer business via CEM).
- Building on good relationships with key GCT customers & prospects.
- Identifying key prospects and developing trading relationships with them.
- Evaluate, prioritise & oversee pipeline management of new APAC business opportunities.
- Go to person for APAC escalation events.
- Manage & further develop the GCT APAC channel network.
- Liaise with GCT Engineering Group for technical opportunities.
- Liaise with GCT NPI Group on customer & market needs & trends.
- Liaise with GCT Finance Group regarding lines of credit and overdues.
- Regular reviews with GCT Sales Director on achievements against set objectives.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in a similar management role or 5 years’ experience in a senior sales position and ready to step up to this role (in both cases the experience is required within the interconnect industry).
- Degree level qualification in associated subject (Science or Business Management).
- HK based (preference) but willing to consider applicant from other APAC region if strongly suited to the position.
- High level communication, negotiation, presentation, influencing & organisational skills.
- Experience in managing a team.
- Willingness to travel extensively within the APAC region.
- Fluent in English & Putonghua (written & spoken).
- Excellent practiced technical skills with an extensive knowledge of interconnect products.
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and covering letter stating your current and expected salary together with the date of availability to by clicking the Apply Now button below. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.