Narrow Your Search
USB Version: 2.0
To remove, click
Remove all selected filters.
- USB2.0 is suitable to 480 Mbps, with 4 contacts in Full Size, 5 or 10 contacts in Mini and 5 contacts in Micro.
- USB3.0 (also known as USB3.1 Gen 1 or USB Superspeed) is suitable to 5 Gbps, with 9 contacts in Full Size and 10 contacts in Micro.
- USB3.1 (also known as USB3.1 Gen 2 or USB Superspeed+) is suitable to 10 Gbps, with 9 contacts in Full Size, 10 contacts in Micro and 24 contacts in type C.
- USB2.0 is available in Micro, Mini and Full Size.
- USB3.0 is available in Micro and Full Size only.
For Full Size types, mated connectors are held in place by sprung tangs on the female shell which latch into two cavities on the male shell.
Micro types have the opposite arrangement with tangs on the male shell and cavity on female shells, this is a key reason why USB Micro receptacles are suitable for ten thousand mating cycles.
Micro receptacles are available in B & A/B. B types accept USB B cable plugs and A/B types accept USB A or B cable plugs. A/B is normally used in On The Go (OTG) applications. Click here for more information.
2x4 and 2x9 options define dual receptacles (stacked connector).
*GCT offer a special Mini with 10 contacts.
‘With and without mating face lead in’ defines a drawing with an optional lead in.
GCT's range of USB connectors spans type C, USB3.0 & USB2.0 standards with both plugs and receptacle offered, depending on range.
There are a wide variety of options including choices of printed circuit board termination - through hole and surface mount.
The next choice is PCB mount orientation, with vertical, horizontal and flag mount options. Horizontal parts may be mounted on the top or bottom of the PCB depending on range.
GCT also offer a variety of innovative USB connectors in mid mount configuration. PCB's are cut to allow the USB receptacle to drop into the space, perfect for low profile applications. GCT offer both mid top and mid bottom mounting options.
Technical drawings, product specifications and 3d models are available for instant download.
Use our narrow your search tool to find the perfect USB connectors quickly and easily.