Narrow Your Search
To remove, click
Remove all selected filters.
Pin Header - Board to Board Connectors
GCT's board to board connector range, offers a huge variety of pin header products. Available in 0.8 x 1.2mm (.031" x .047"), 1mm (.039"), 1.27mm (.050"), 2mm (.079") and 2.54mm (.100") pitch ranges in surface mount or through hole mount types.
Pin headers may be single, dual, triple or quad rows in straight or right angle PCB orientation, Pin headers mate with female receptacles.
There are many elevated pin header options, these are a perfect choice where specific PCB stacking dimensions are required.
- Pin lengths are customer specifiable, coupled with a range of insulator profile height options this allow customers to choose the perfect products to fit their design.
- Number of contacts from two to one hundred.
- For surface mount pin headers optional locating pegs are available,
- Offer stability during solder process and extra strength on board post soldering.
- Shrouded pin headers for polarised and keyed mating solutions available.
Technical drawings, product specifications and 3d models are available for download on all parts. Find mating parts easily by clicking the button and use the compare products functionality to check key differences between parts.
There are myriad board to board connector choices, if you need help specifying a pin header please contact GCT, our engineers are on hand to offer application design advice, including requests for specific PCB stacking requirements.