Narrow Your Search
To remove, click
Remove all selected filters.
- USB2.0 is suitable to 480 Mbps, with 4 contacts in Full Size, 5 or 10 contacts in Mini and 5 contacts in Micro.
- USB3.0 is suitable to 5 Gbps, with 9 contacts in Full Size and 10 contacts in Micro.
- USB2.0 is available in Micro, Mini and Full Size.
- USB3.0 is available in Micro and Full Size only.
For Full Size types, mated connectors are held in place by sprung tangs on the female shell which latch into two cavities on the male shell.
Micro types have the opposite arrangement with tangs on the male shell and cavity on female shells, this is a key reason why USB Micro receptacles are suitable for ten thousand mating cycles.
Micro receptacles are available in B & A/B. B types accept USB B cable plugs and A/B types accept USB A or B cable plugs. A/B is normally used in On The Go (OTG) applications. Click here for more information.
2x4 and 2x9 options define dual receptacles (stacked connector).
*GCT offer a special Mini with 10 contacts.
‘With and without mating face lead in’ defines a drawing with an optional lead in.
Vertical USB Connectors
GCT offers an industry leading range of Vertical USB connectors, which are available in multiple USB connector interfaces:
- Type C receptacle
- USB3.0 receptacle type A
- USB2.0 Micro plug and receptacle types in B and AB interface.
- USB2.0 Standard type
All connectors are vertical (straight up / perpendicular) orientation in relation to the printed circuit board. Connectors are available thru hole or SMT, depending on range.
Product specifications, technical drawings and 3d models are available for instant download.
All vertical USB connectors are fully RoHS & Reach compliant.