GCT has further expanded its range of USB products with the introduction of a reduced body length USB Type C Receptacle, USB4081.
Surface-mounted USB4081 has 24 pins to meet USB 3.2 Gen 2 specifications for power & data and is designed with a reduced body length of only 7.05mm to minimize PCB real estate.
This horizontal top-mounted product is rated to 240W (48V @ 5A) and is the latest in the GCT range to support USB Power Delivery (PD). Tested to 20,000 mating cycles, the product features 4-off thru-hole shell stakes for excellent PCB retention and stability.
- 7.05mm reduced body length
- 24-pin USB Type C to support USB 3.2 Gen 2 standard
- Rated to 240W (48V @ 5A) for USB Power Delivery applications
- Top mount, horizontal SMT configuration
- 4 shell stakes for excellent PCB retention
- Tested to 20,000 mating cycles
- Compatible with standard USB Type-C cable assemblies or male (plug) connectors