The super-slim connector has a profile height of just 1.28mm making it an ideal option in applications with height limitations. Where PCB space is also limited, a footprint of less than 184mm² is also an advantage.
Value engineered for cost-effectiveness and reliability, the MEM2080 offers a card detection switch (in normally open configuration), an operating temperature range of -25°C to +85°C and specification to an impressive 5,000 mating cycles.
- Push-push ejector style
- SMT contacts
- Very low profile at 1.28mm
- Only 183.23mm² on the PCB
- Normally open card detection switch
- Tested to 5,000 mating cycles
- Operating temperature -25 °C to +85°C