GCT's latest USB Type-C products are in vertical format and designed to meet USB3.2 Gen2 in the 24-pin version (USB4160) and USB2.0 in the 16-pin version (USB4145). Both versions share the same footprint.
Additionally both parts have a sub 7.5mm profile, are available in a choice of shell stake lengths to suit different PCB thicknesses and have double the industry standard mating durability at 20,000 cycles.
- Vertical PCB mount
- 16 and 24 pin options
- Multiple shell stake lengths (0.70mm, 1.70mm, and 2.30mm) to suit different PCB thicknesses
- 4 shell stakes for excellent PCB retention
- Tested to 20,000 mating cycles
- Fully reversible format
- High temp thermoplastic base with locating pegs for stability
- All compatible with any USB Type-C cable assembly or male connector